Anti Vibration Joints
ANTI-VIBRATING FLEXIBLE AND COMPENSATION JOINT TYPE VDJ - VDJF
The bellows prevent transmission of vibration and avoid piping length’s changes for
thermal and pressure expansions, misalignment and angular movement.
That function is made by a metallic bellow with two end-connections.
In all bellows ’ s versions the material in contact with gas is stainless steel.
The flanged versions are equipped with rotating flanges for an easier adapting to the
piping’s counter- flanges so avoiding useless mechanical stress on the bellow.
Tests according to ISO 10380
According to the Directive 97/23/EC (PED directive)
• Use: gases of the 3 families and air
• Threaded male connections Rc: (DN 15 ÷ DN 50) according to EN 10226
• On request threaded female connections (VDJF)
• Flanged connections PN 16: (DN 40 ÷ DN 250) according to ISO 7005
• Max. valve working pressure: 3 bar
• Valve environment temperature: -40 ÷ +80 °C