BERU Industrial Spark Plugs
When you choose the BERU industrial spark plug range of products, you choose over 100 years of spark plug experience and excellence made in Germany. Whether they are used in landfills, or generators or block heating facilities, wherever natural gas or bio-gasses are
burnt, industrial spark plugs are in use. The applications vary from modified automotive engines to large industrial engines with up to 20 cylinders. BERU offers spark plugs for all types. To master these non-stop operations, which are only interrupted for preventive maintenance, and to stand up to the long replacement intervals, BERU industrial spark plugs are developed and manufactured with the highest quality materials, that are extremely resistant to combustion and erosion. BERU industrial spark plugs power the following engine manufacturers:
- MAN, Guascor, Cummins, MTU, GE Jenbacher, Caterpillar, MWM, Waertsilla and many more.
- Fully certified production sites, made in Germany and as an extra service BERU, the ignition specialist offers the appropriate high-voltage connection system: plus, contact sleeves, water protection boots, spark plug wires and assembly tools.
BERU Industrial Spark Plug Facts
• Developed, designed and made in Germany
• High quality and resistant ceramic: 95% Aluminium oxide ceramic made for high best mechanical, thermal and
• Platinum/Iridium alloy with very high Iridium content
• Iridium/Rhodium alloy as an oxide creator
• Laser technology: continued wave laser technology to achieve the perfect alloy at the weld
• Hot locking technology guarantees high durability in high compression engines
• Monolithic resistor
• Replaceable gasket
• High quality steel shell, nickel plated for excellent corrosion resistancePage under construction…